1. Photographer $400 (Highly Recommended) To capture and document this momentous occasion so that you may look back and relive this experience with your significant other, as well as share it with family and friends. Our professional photographer will go under cover as a co-pilot… But, we you start to pop the question, she will begin discreetly capturing the entire proposal! After you land, the photographer will then invite the two of you to a portrait session with the plane in the background! (These photos would be great to use for your engagement photos – killing two birds with one stone!)
2. Luxury Limousine To and From $400 Transportation to and from your romantic adventure is highly recommended. Nothing makes someone feel more special than first-class transportation. Let this luxurious limousine set the mood for the big day! *The cost of this limousine is reflective of pick up and drop off locations within New Orleans City limits. If your desired pick up or drop off location is outside of city limits, the limousine can still be arranged for an additional fee.
3. Luxury Limousine to cap off your Experience $150 Nothing sets the mood like leaving one magical experience only to be met with another! This luxurious limousine will be yours for one hour to roam the city as you like and then return you to your location of choice (within city limits).
1. Recommendations are additional costs and not included in the price of this proposal.
2. Gratuity for the pilot is not included.
3. Your aerial tour will last 45 minutes. If you wish for a longer tour, such can be arranged for a small fee.
4. This package is non-refundable. All sales are final.
5. Rescheduling policy: If you reschedule at least 72 hours in advance of your reserved flight, you will not be charged a fee. If you schedule within 72 hours of your reserved flight, a $75 fee applies to daytime flights and a $100 fee applies to any evening/nighttime flights.
6. This proposal is subject to weather conditions and the decision of same remains with the aircraft carrier. In the event of a unique weather event, your flight may be altered, modified, or rescheduled due to weather or unsafe conditions within two weeks of the original reservation. Again, refunds are not available.
7. All flights/tours/lessons are conducted in safe, comfortable airplanes.
8. All participants must sign a waiver.
9. Limited availabilities on major holidays.
10. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.