Propose in one of New Orleans’ most historic and romantic locations – Jackson Square! Upon strolling through the Square, imagine your loved one’s delight when they realize this romantic picnic is for actually for your two! This classic picnic includes: a picnic blanket; a picnic basket packed with a variety of meats, cheeses, crackers, baguettes, jams, chocolates, cutlery, and bottled waters; seasonal floral bouquet; champagne (or wine) and champagne glasses (or wine glasses). Enjoy this delightful experience and, when the mood strikes, propose!
Following your romantic picnic proposal, sweep your loved one away in a private horse drawn carriage waiting just outside the gates of Jackson Square! This enchanting carriage will be all yours for one hour!
1. Contact us and provide us with the date and time you wish to propose. (If there are any concerns we can come up with a clever way to get y’all to Jackson Square!)
2. We will make all the necessary preparations while you sit back, relax and look forward to the big day without stressing over the details.
3. You will receive a confirmation email, which will include all the details.
4. The day before, we will contact the vendors, if any, to confirm the details.
5. On the big day, all you have to do is follow the instructions on the confirmation email, enjoy the picnic and, in that perfect moment, propose!
6. Then, enjoy your carriage ride through the quarter. Your carriage driver will drop you off at a location of your choice within the French Quarter.
To capture and document this momentous occasion so that y’all can look back and relive this experience with your significant other, as well as share it with family and friends.
Our professional photographer will discreetly capture this experience from a distance and, after y’all have shared your special moment together, the photographer will then invite the two of you to a portrait session with the stunning backdrop of the St. Louis Cathedral in the background! (These photos would be great to use for your engagement photos – killing two birds with one stone!)
Following your proposal and photo session, you will lead your loved one through the gates of Jackson Square to her horse drawn carriage where the photographer will capture a few memorable shots in the carriage before you take off on your romantic stroll.
To ensure your experience is as magical and romantic as your loved one has imagined, hire a professional musician to provide the soundtrack to your proposal.
Prior to the proposal, the musician will be discreetly waiting at a nearby location. Then, when he sees the special moment happening… que soundtrack.
If you’re considering a sunset and/or evening proposal, it’s basically 100% necessary that you set the mood (and provide light) for your romantic, evening picnic.
Regardless of the time of your proposal, props (Balloons, Chinese Lights, Tasteful and Classy Tree Decorations) can transform your classic picnic into a magazine worthy scene. Let us dazzle your special someone and exceed all expectations.
Better yet, is there a movie or book you two really enjoy and share a special bond over, let us transform your proposal to reflect your relationship – make it unique with this extra-personal touch.
Depending on the season, it would be our pleasure to provide complimentary bug spray (Spring and Summer months) or warming blankets (Fall and Winter months) to snuggle up and keep that special someone warm – making this experience that much more romantic! Plus, it never hurts to be prepared!