Propose in one of New Orleans’ picture-perfect picnic spots! Imagine your loved one’s delight when he or she realizes this romantic picnic you happened to stumble upon is for y’all! This classic picnic includes: a picnic blanket; a picnic basket packed with a variety of meats, cheeses, crackers, baguettes, jams, chocolates, cutlery, and bottled waters; seasonal floral bouquet; and wine (or champagne) and wine glasses (or champagne glasses). Enjoy this delightful experience and, when the mood strikes, propose!
1. Contact us and provide us with the date and time you wish to propose. (If you have any concerns, we can come up with a clever way to get y’all in the park!)
2. We will make all the necessary preparations while you sit back, relax and look forward to the big day without stressing over the details.
3. You will receive a confirmation email, which will include a map that will guide you to your romantic picnic location.
4. The day before, we will contact the vendors, if any, to confirm all the details.
5. On the big day, all you have to do is follow the map to the location, enjoy the picnic and, in that perfect moment, propose!
To capture and document this momentous occasion so that y’all can look back and relive this experience with your significant other, as well as share it with family and friends.
Our professional photographer will discreetly capture your picnic proposal from a distance and then, after y’all have shared in this special moment together, the photographer will invite you to a portrait session. (These photos would be great to use for your engagement photos – killing two birds with one stone!)
To ensure your experience is as magical and romantic as your loved one has imagined, hire a professional musician to provide the soundtrack to your proposal.
Prior to the proposal, the musician will be discreetly waiting at a nearby location. Then, when he sees the special moment happening… que soundtrack.
If you’re considering a sunset and/or evening proposal, it’s basically 100% necessary that you set the mood (and provide light) for your romantic, evening picnic.
Regardless of the time of your proposal, props (Balloons, Chinese Lights, Tasteful and Classy Tree Decorations) can transform your classic picnic into a magazine cover worthy scene. Let us dazzle your special someone and exceed all expectations.
Better yet, is there a movie or book you two really enjoy and share a special bond over, let us transform your proposal to reflect your relationship – make it unique with this extra-personal touch.