Explore seven history-rich neighborhoods of New Orleans on a 3.5-hour bike tour in the morning or afternoon, and see the sights with a local guide! While riding around seven of the city’s most exciting districts, learn about the city’s evolution from a small French colony to a fast-growing commercial center and multicultural hub. Cycle along the banks of the Mississippi River, and through the French Quarter and bohemian Fabourge Marigny; marvel at millionaires’ 19th century mansions on Esplanade Avenue; and pass top New Orleans attractions such as St Louis Cemetery 3, City Park and more.
Departure Location and Time: Decatur St. in the French Quarter.
Duration: 3.5 hours
Departure Time: 9:30 a.m. or 3 p.m.
Price: $45 per person
Please note: A helmet is included in the purchase of the experience. Transportation to the departure location is not included in the cost. However, this can easily be arranged. Contact Katie at Ask the Locals for more information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Please note that children must be able to ride their own child’s bike, there are a limited number of 20″ and 24″ bikes available. Must call supplier to verify the size you will be needing.
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All riders must sign a liability waiver.
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended.
For safety of mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to ride.