Discover the rich history and vibrant culture of New Orleans on this guided Segway tour. At a relaxed pace, explore the bustling French Quarter, cruise along the Mississippi River, stop by Louis Armstrong Park (the birthplace of jazz) and visit Jackson Square, which is surrounded by some of the oldest buildings in the US such as the Cabildo – where the Louisiana Purchase was signed. Your guide will teach you about the city’s architecture and French and Spanish colonial past. Choose a 2-hour tour or upgrade to the 3-hour tour.
Departure Location: Decatur St. in the French Quarter
Duration: 2 or 3 hours
Price: $65 per person- 2 hour tour; $75 per person – 3 hour tour.
Please note: Transportation to the departure location is not included in the cost. However, this can easily be arranged. Please contact Katie at Ask the Locals for more information.
*Rain ponchos are available for purchase and you will be issued a full refund if the poncho is not used during the experience.
- Minimum weight requirement is 100 lbs (45 kg) and maximum recommended weight limit is 260 lbs (118 kg).
- All riders must be at least 12 years of age.
- All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- All riders must sign a liability waiver.
- Insurance requires a per-authorization of USD $500 on a credit card. Please bring an American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or cash for this deposit. It will be refunded upon completion of the tour.
- Please dress appropriately and wear comfortable, closed-toed shoes. Large backpacks and purses are not recommended.
- For safety of mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to ride.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Maximum of 8 travelers per departure; groups larger than 8 passengers may be split into separate departures.
Gratuities are optional.