Private Aerial Tour over New Orleans
Tired of the traditional New Orleans Tours? Take your Tour to the sky! Get a private, birds-eye view of the city! This tour will start by taking you up and over all of New Orleans’ major landmarks – you’ll get unforgettable views of the roaring Mississippi River, the historical French Quarter, the Superdome and other New Orleans staple landmarks. Next, you’ll cruise over to the coast to catch a glimpse of New Orleans’ beautiful bayous before you head back to home base baffled by this exhilarating experience.
So, you’re ready to book, right? All you have to do next is choose which tour is for you:
- $115 per passenger/30 minutes.
- $125 per passenger/45 minutes.
- $135 per passenger/60 minutes.
Night time Tour:
- $140 per passenger/30 minutes.
- $150 per passenger/45 minutes.
- $160 per passenger/60 minutes.
Please note: These tours require a minimum booking of two passengers, maximum of seven passengers. Also, Wine and Cheese or Champaign and Chocolate can be added to this experience – just contact Katie at Ask the Locals to enhance this tour! (Must be 21 years or older to include alcoholic beverages in your tour). Last, transportation to the departure location is not included in this experience, but it can easily be arranged. Please call Katie at Ask the Locals for more information.
Gratuity is not included.
All flights/tours/lessons are conducted in safe, comfortable airplanes.
All participants must sign a waiver.
- We require a 72-hour notice to reschedule without charge, within the limitation of third party purchase agreements when applicable. Further, there are rescheduling fees: a $75 fee applies to daytime flights and $100 fee applies to any after hours flights.
- If we are not provided sufficient notice, client forfeits the full amount of their payment and/or voucher and any additional upgrades purchased. At the time of your order, the service removes the availability of tickets/planes from your chosen time from our inventory, reducing the number of flights available that day. While this allows our customers the benefit of a guaranteed experience it prevents us from overselling or reselling in the event that you do not attend your chosen flight time.
Refund Policy: Refunds and exchanges are not permitted. All sales are final.
Weather Policy: In the event of a unique weather event, Flight Academy of New Orleans reserves the right to alter, modify, or reschedule any tours due to weather or unsafe conditions within two weeks of the original reservation. Refunds are not available if a flight must be rescheduled due to weather conditions.