23 Sep The Local’s Top 10 Go-To Brunch Spots
Yesterday marked the official first day of Fall! The New Orleans locals love fall because this time of the year means less humidity! The best way to spend a cool day in New Orleans is to go to some of our favorite brunch hotspots. Here is a list of our top 10 go-to brunch spots in the city:
1) Café Henri– This amazing Bywater neighborhood restaurant offers a Saturday and Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Café Henri – Photo: Paul N. Via Yelp
2) SoBou– This fabulous burlesque brunch eatery is located in the French Quarter. Every Sunday from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. there is a live burlesques show! It’s brunch with a show!
Sobou – Photo: Flo T. Via Yelp
3) Willa Jean– This yummy bakery and café serves everything from avocado toast to artichoke dip! Make sure to order the Frose but only if you’re 21 and up! Open for brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Willa Jean- photo – Tammy C via Yelp
4) Salon by Sucre– If you’re looking for a perfect place to sip mimosas with friends, Salon by Sucre is it! Open for brunch on Thursday-Sunday!
Salon by Sucre – photo: gambit.com
5) Paladar 511- This weekend brunch scene is located in the upbeat Marigny area!
Paladar – Photo – Ask the Locals
6) Altamura– If you’re located in the Garden District, this is the place to go! Italian + brunch= the best Sunday ever! Open for brunch on Sundays from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Altamura – Photo – the advocate
7) Cavan– Located Uptown, this stunning restaurant serves brunch with a southern twist! Their brunch hours are Friday– Sunday, 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
8) Carrollton Market– This brunch spot is a Riverbend gem! Drinks and southern style food is served on Sundays from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Carrollton Market- Photo: Zane C. via Yelp
9) Brown Butter– This Mid City hangout serves brunch on Saturday and Sunday from 10:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Brown Butter- Photo – Brandon T via Yelp
10) Country Club– Two words: DRAG BRUNCH! $15 bottomless mimosas from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. every Saturday!!
Country Club – photo: Erin S. Via Yelp
This is just a small list of some of the place us Locals love to go for brunch! Let us know your favorite places to go on the weekends!!