20 Oct Top 5 Business Lunch Spots
The New Orleans Locals Top 5 Business Lunch Spots
Trying to select the best restaurants to hold a business lunch in the city is a skill. Business lunches are all about making a good impression, but if the atmosphere is not impressive, that may be difficult. Luckily New Orleans is known for its amazing atmosphere and even better food. The CBD and Warehouse District have some of the best restaurants in walking distance. This article serves as a guide to help you decide where your next business lunch should be held. Here are the Locals Top 5 Business Lunch Spots:
- Emeril’s – BAM! This famous restaurant is sure to make an impression! Emeril Lagasse’s restaurant is one of the most beloved in the city
- The Grill Room – This high-class restaurant is located in the Windsor Court Hotel. It’s French styled décor and tasteful food selection is perfect for local business people.
- Café Adelaide – This restaurant is operated by the famous, legendary Brennan family. Located in the Loews New Orleans Hotel, this restaurant is not too noisy and serves a very classic New Orleans cuisine.
- Galatoire’s – Make this restaurant “your new tradition.” This famous spot is elegant and it provides private dining, which is perfect for a business meeting.
- Cochon – With a trendy vide, Cochon is great for the young business person searching for a “cool” atmosphere guaranteed to impress.
All the restaurants listed above are excellent choices and will make you want to schedule a business lunch with associates every day of the week! At Ask the Locals, we strive to find the very best local spots for you. Tell us your favorites business lunch spots in the city!